CARe2018 Hong Kong Conference (Day 1 & 2) will be held in HKUST (Clear Water Bay) campus:
- Day 1 – 27 Oct 2018 (Saturday) – Morning Plenary: LT-A
- Day 1 – 27 Oct 2018 (Saturday) – Afternoon Workshops: Classroom 302, 2303, 2304, 2306
- Day 2 – 28 Oct 2018 (Sunday) – Morning Workshops: Classroom 302, 2303, 2304, 2306 (Participants only for Day 2 please go to LT-A for name badges and workshop details)
Conference Shuttle Bus
- Shuttle bus: Free shuttle bus service will be provided on first-come-first-served bases
- Pickup location: Tseung Kwan O MTR Station – See map
- Boarding Time: 8:10 am
- Departure Time: 8:20 am
Travelling via MTR
- From the Kowloon Station, take the MTR to any of the following stations: Choi Hung, Hang Hau, and Po Lam. From any of these stations, board a bus, minibus or taxi which will let you off at the main entrance of HKUST.
- Helpful reference: MTR route map
Travelling via Car/Private Transportation
- From Hong Kong Island – Take the Eastern Harbour Crossing towards Lam Tin. Continue straight after the roundabout, and get in the right lane towards the Tseung Kwan O Tunnel. After crossing the tunnel, follow signs for Hang Hau and Sai Kung. You will see signs pointing to the University after passing Hang Hau. Then follow Ying Yip Road, Clearwater Bay Road; at the gas station, turn right, and go straight to arrive at the HKUST South entrance.
- From Kowloon – Head to Choi Hung Interchange via Prince Edward Road, Kwun Tong Road or Lung Cheung Road. At Choi Hung, follow signs to Clearwater Bay Road. You will see signs to University after about 5 minutes drive on Clearwater Bay Road.
- From Shatin and the New Territories – Take the Tate’s Cairn or Lion Rock Tunnel towards Kowloon, staying left onto Lung Cheung Road and head towards Choi Hung Interchange. Follow signs to Sai Kung. Take Clearwater Bay road, and follow signs to University.
- Please send your name and license plate number to email@example.com. We will help you apply in advance for campus vehicle access permission and free parking.